It is impossible to pick just one favorite holiday event in Branson Missouri. So, here’s 5 favorites sure to make your stay merry and bright.
1. A Christmas Snow is a feel good play and professionally done. In it’s second year of Christmas in Starlite Theatre on the strip. If you missed this theatrical production, make it a point to see A Christmas Snow early this season. Because you may want to treat a friend to this play and see it again.
Muse Watson (NCIS, Prison Break) leads a cast of unlikely players trapped at home during a snowstorm. An inspirational story of faith, family and forgiveness.
2. Titanic Christmas and Winter Celebration – Decorated in the Edwardian style of the times, the ship and the crew are in jolly good form. Highlights include the appearance of the Titanic Fantasy Princess on Wednesdays now through Christmas. Party with the pups as Molly and Carter celebrate their birthday November 24th and 25th.
Get that holiday feeling now through Dec 31, 2012 aboard the Titanic. They have one of the better giftshops. 3235 W. 76 Country Blvd. Branson MO 65616, Toll-Free: (800) 381-7670, Phone: (417) 334-9500, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Branson Area Festival of Lights Drive-Through – load up the car and enjoy best drive-through Christmas lights display in the Ozarks. Drive through over 175 holiday displays on this mile long drive. Start at the intersection of Shepherd of the Hills Expressway and Roark Valley Road.
The Festival of Lights Drive-Through is open daily now through Jan. 2, 2013, from dusk until 11 p.m. Cost: Family Vehicles – $12 or come as much as you want with Family Season Pass – $25. More info: Web: where you will find a $2 off coupon.
Chauffeured Christmas Light Tours – Sit back and enjoy some sparkling cider while listening to your favorite Christmas music in the comfort of a limousine. Everyone gets to see the lights when you take a chauffeured tour.
Reserve a Luxury Sedan, Luxury SUV or Super Stretch Limousine. Two-Hour Tour (6-8 PM or 8:30-10:30 PM) Available through December 31. Phone: 417.331.1316, Fax: 417.239.1316, Email: email@example.com
4. The Polar Express at Branson Scenic Railway – Read along as the train makes a round trip to the North Pole. Take a 45 minute roundtrip excursion. Kids are encouraged to wear their pajamas.
Enjoy hot cocoa, a treat and a gift for every youngster. Plus, meet Santa onboard the train. 206 E Main Street, Branson MO 65616, Toll-Free: 800-287-2462, Phone: 417-334-6110, Web.
5. Silver Dollar City’s Old Time Christmas – It just wouldn’t be Christmas without a trip to Silver Dollar City. One of the top 5 Holiday Events in the Country! – Good Morning America
Lunch With Santa – Who wouldn’t want to have Lunch With Santa? Schedule, menu and reservations are on the website. Seating is limited, reservations are a must.
Mrs. Santa Claus is serving lunch during An Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City. There will be pictures with Santa, sing-alongs with Santa’s friends and great kid-friendly food at Reunion Hall.