Special Feature: Culinary Travel
Featured Regional Travel Articles: Southwest Region
April 25, 2014 By Elizabeth Rose
Once a year the Verde Canyon Railroad depot unites the entire Arizona Verde Valley in celebration of railroading. On National Train Day, Saturday May 10th, 2014, Verde Canyon Railroad applauds the important history of American railroads with an entertaining and educational event at their Clarkdale depot. Taking place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., this free event is fun for all ages; including exhibits and activities from local attractions and organizations. The highlight of the day is the guided tour of the John Bell Museum and the train’s vintage rail cars.
April 17, 2014 By Elizabeth Rose
People come to Santa Fe for the big events such as Indian Market and the Canyon Road Paint Out. But Canyon Road is a draw year ’round with gallery openings and both natural and historic beauty. The old adobes are picturesque and always are camera-worthy. Canyon Road is a must-do when visiting Santa Fe.
April 1, 2014 By Beverly Burmeier
Discovery Village is the new center of attraction at Natural Bridge Caverns near New Braunfels, Texas.
Our Readers Speak Out
- Sher Wells on Tour of Hawaii Five-O, LOST and more filming sites in Oahu, Hawaii
- Jodie Jacobs on Discovery Village adds more fun to Natural Bridge Caverns
- Jodie Jacobs on Annual Daffodil Festival in Amity Oregon: A spring day in the countryside
- Patricia Florio on Put Madrid, Spain on the bucket list
- Jodie Jacobs on Guinness Factory, Dublin, Ireland
- Beverly Burmeier on Guinness Factory, Dublin, Ireland
- Jodie Jacobs on Don’t overlook presidential museums when traveling the US
- Elizabeth Rose on Don’t overlook presidential museums when traveling the US
- Beverly Burmeier on 5 fascinating bridges in the western U.S.
- Patsy Bell Hobson on MO Lantern Tours, Float Trips, Boat Rides
- Barbara on Culture plus dining-Thursday evening in San Jose del Cabo
- Susie Caldera on MO Lantern Tours, Float Trips, Boat Rides
- Patricia Florio on Kissing the Blarney Stone in Ireland
- Patsy Bell Hobson on Fractional vacation home ownership: Options for a second home
- Patsy Bell Hobson on Kissing the Blarney Stone in Ireland